Monday, January 12, 2009

FMA: A Second Season?



I love Full Metal Alchemist! Edward is hot, even as a short guy, and I <3>

I heard that FMA, another name for Full Metal Alchemist, is going to have a second season. I read about it in Animerica (an anime magazine). I have to say, since I LOVE the show, I'd be super psyched if they came out with more, but I thought the ending was good and I'm afraid they'll mess up the series if they try to extend it anymore... x( But if they continued it from the manga, I'd like that. :)

I just looked up some info on Google, and this one website (listed below) says that instead of continuing the story from the movie (FMA: Conqueror of Shamballa), they're going to continue it from the manga, which is different from the anime (for those of you who didn't know).
I CAN'T WAIT!!!! XD XD XD XD XD


-Dement



No comments:

Post a Comment