Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hana-Kimi VS Girl Got Game

There are these two manga called Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, or, as people also call it, Hana-Kimi (23 volumes), and Girl Got Game (10 volumes). I have read both, and I LOVE Hana-Kimi. I love it much more than Girl Got Game. Girl Got Game has a VERY similar setting and character design, and it's not as good as Hana-Kimi's. HK's plot is much better, and I like the characters better. Yeah, I guess I really hate Girl Got Game... Also, on Wikipedia (which I know isn't very reliable...>.<' ), it said HK came out before GGG, meaning GGG could've been a copy of HK!!! (>O<) That makes me very angry when I think about it... *scowl* Hana-Kimi's better! Choose Hana-Kimi! Vote for Hana-Kimi! (This is an election?!)
By the way, both stories are about a girl who crossdresses as a boy to sneak into an all-boys school. They also both have sports-related themes too. Hana-Kimi has track, and GGG has basketball. HK is really funny. :)
I wanted this to be a rant, but it's more like a short opinion piece... I think I'm too nice...maybe...
- Dement

No comments:

Post a Comment